Looking for a home loan can be stressful and time-consuming. Better Life is a mortgage originator that specialises in assisting individuals with their home loan applications. This institution has contracts with a number of banks and receives a fee for its services. After applying for a home loan through Better Life, this institution will track your application on your behalf.
Applying for a home loan is much simpler through Better Life, as applications can be completed online. Better Life acknowledges that there individuals have unique needs. For this reason, there are also a range of calculators available online to help you find a bond option that works best for you.
With Better Life, you don’t need to worry about hidden costs. The process is completely transparent and there are no additional costs for services provided.
Why choose Better Life?
Better Life does all the work for you. There is no running around necessary as Better life will track your application for you.
There is a simple online application process and Better Life has established a trusted reputation as a reliable bond originator.
Approval is based on your credit history and supporting documents.
Better life home loans – What do you need to apply?
- Proof of income. (Commission earners need to provide their latest 3 payslips).
- Latest 3 months personal bank statements
- Personal Assets and liabilities statement for loan amounts over R1 500 000
- Copy of your Identity Document
- Copy of Marriage Certificate or Ante nuptial Contract (if applicable)
- Copy of the Purchase Agreement
- Latest Rates or Utility Account statement
- Latest 3 months bond statements
How soon will I receive feedback?
Better Life normally receives confirmation within 48 hours, so you should expect feedback on your application as soon as they do.
For more information, contact Better Life by calling: 0800 007 111