Established in 2007, Bikeman SA Financial Services has been providing specialist services for motorcycles. While in the past, motorcycles had a high presence in the commuter market, these days it’s regarded as more of a leisure market.
The harsh economic environment has made it increasingly challenging for consumers to afford to buy motorcycles – which most people regard as a toy and a leisure item rather than a necessity. As a result, sales have plummeted in the past two years.
In the South African market, Honda has the highest market share, while a motorcycle can cost anything from R180 000 to R200 000 upwards. For ordinary folk who want to own a motorcycle, saving up such an amount is unrealistic so many more people are opting for getting finance.
Bikeman SA Financial Services is a registered financial services provider that started as a dealership and retailer of second-hand customised bikes. The organisation has since then expanded its service provision to offer specialised insurance for motorbikes in addition to finance solutions.
Bikeman SA Financial Services provides financial services to help you buy the motorbike. Finance of up to R300 000 is offered through various plans, such as Smart Credit, Personal Finance and Commercial Finance.
Situated in Pretoria, Bikeman SA stocks a variety of brands, such as Suzuki, Honda, BMW, Kawasaki, Triumph, Yamaha and Harley Davidson.
How to benefit from motorcycle finance from Bikeman SA Financial Services:
- Know your credit score. Keep in mind that lenders se motorcycles as risky, so lending requirements are stricter.
- Create a budget and know how much you can afford.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions about the loan. Make sure that you ask about total costs, including fees and loan insurance.
- Make thorough comparisons among various lending institutions who offer motorcycle finance.
- Keep in mind that the longer your loan term, the lower your payment, but you will end up paying more in the long run.
- Repayment terms are usually similar to those offered by car finance. You can expect a repayment term of 12 to 60 months.
- Remember that interest rates may be higher for motorcycle finance, because of the risk involved.
Bikeman SA Financial Services contact details
Visit the Bikeman SA Financial Services website here: www.bikeman.co.za or contact them by calling 012 543-3121.