Quality debt counselling services from Cyber Finance
Cyber Finance is a Cape-Town-based debt counselling firm that currently employs more than 60 individuals. If you qualify as over-indebted, Cyber Finance will propose a debt repayment to your credit providers.
When you are undergoing debt counselling you will be protected from legal action for a period of 60 days.
When you need to get debt help:
- If your expenses exceed your income
- You borrow money from family and friends to pay your bills
- You repeatedly reach your maximum credit limits
- You often struggle to make minimum payments
As soon as you realise that you may not be able to pay on time, make sure that you contact your credit providers.
Do your best to save money by closing unnecessary accounts.
Prioritise how you pay your debt off. It’s always better to pay the debts with the highest interest rates off first.
Track your expenses and stick to a budget.
Use any extra money you have to pay your debts off.
If this doesn’t work, you can turn to a Cyber Finance for quality debt counselling services.
Your creditors will be required to liaise with your debt counsellor. You won’t have to deal with any harassment from creditors.
What you can expect from Cyber Finance:
- Assessing the full extent of your debt situation
- Providing a debt remedy that helps you repay your debts according to your affordability
- Providing you with an affordable and realistic monthly budget
- Preventing the repossession of assets
Cyber Finance has helped thousands of South Africans take control of their finances and return to the credit market.
Services offered Cyber Finance include:
- Debt Counselling
- Voluntary Debt Restructuring
- Loan Consolidation
Registered with the National Credit Regulator, Cyber Finance provides over-indebted employees with alternative solutions for settling their personal debts.
Through effective solutions that benefit both the employer and employee, Cyber finance Corporate has eliminated financial stress and increased productivity in companies nationwide.
The institution provides a holistic approach that ensures your employees’ financial wellbeing.
To contact Cyber Finance, call: 087 654 4150