Falcorn Financial Services loans – Are you facing a financial dilemma which you are unsure of how to handle? Maybe you have an emergency medical bill to settle and you have been turned down by your bank. Or perhaps you need to pay registration fees for your studies and you need an urgent loan so that you don’t miss the cut-off date. If this is the case, Falcorn Financial Services promises to provide you with competitive loan solutions.
Services offered by Falcorn Financial Services:
- Personal Loans
- Cell phone contracts
Falcorn does not discriminate against individuals based on their credit profiles. Loans are granted based on individual affordability.
Tell me more about Falcorn Financial Services Personal loans?
- These loans are provided with flexible repayment periods and there is no security required for applications. Clients have between 1 and 12 months to repay.
- Prices are structured according to the National Credit Act.
- Loan amounts of between R1000 and R20 000 are offered.
- There are no credit checks.
- Falcorn strives for quick approvals as well as immediate pay-outs upon approval
- Blacklisted individuals are welcome to apply.
Based in Ekurhuleni, Falcorn Financial Services is also available to individual nationwide.
Being approved for a personal loan from Falcorn Financial Services means that you can expect to have the loan amount deposited directly into your bank account. This will enable you to focus on paying for important payments. As a short-term loan provider, Falcorn encourages clients to repay the loan as soon as possible. There are no penalties for early repayment.
24-month Cellphone contracts are available for Vodacom, Cell C and MTN.
These contracts include a handset that has been designed to offer lower call charges to customers who do not qualify for cellular contracts from established service providers.
Falcorn Financial Services contact
To contact Falcorn Financial Services, call: 011 740 6673 or send an email to email@example.com