If you’re looking for a fast, cost-effective loan solution, Pep Capfin Loans may be ideal for your needs. Capfin is based in the northern suburbs of the Western Cape and offers a range of loan solutions to individuals nationwide.
Offering technologically-driven, cost-effective and accessible financial services, Capfin continually strives to provide new and exciting ways to improve the lives of customers.
By partnering with leading retail outlets Pep and Ackermans, Capfin has managed to make its services available at over 2500 outlets nationwide.
As a registered credit provider, Capfin offers quick, simple and smart personal loans to individuals who can comfortably afford to make repayments.
What are the benefits of choosing Capfin loans?
- You can get access to loans of up to R20 000 with an option to choose to repay over 6 or 12 months.
- There is no need to stand in long bank queues to apply
- Consultants can assist you in any of the 11 official languages in South Africa
- You can enjoy 24/7 access to CapfinDirect. Applying for a Pep Cafin loan is also more convenient because Pep and Ackermans stores have longer operating hours compared to mainstream lenders such as banks.
- There are secure application processes, which can be done at any Pep or Ackermans stores nationwide.
- The institution has a 97% approval rating
- You can use the simple online calculator to work out how much you are likely to repay at the end of the loan term
- The loan amount that you qualify is based on the outcome of your credit profile and payment behaviour
- Loans are paid out within 48 hours of approval so you won’t have to wait too long to get access to the finance you need to meet your short-term financial needs.
- You can repay the loan at a Pep store, via direct deposit or via EFT.
CapFin Loan Requirements
Take your valid South African ID and latest proof of income to your nearest Pep or Ackermans outlet.
Scan your ID and latest proof of income at the till point.
A Capfin consultant will call you back to complete your application for the loan amount that you can afford.
Tell me more about CapfinDirect?
This is a specialised online and USSD self-service portal that provides you with facilities to check your outstanding balance, update your personal details and obtain a settlement quote or statement.
Ussd Self-Service number: *134*6454#
As an existing customer you can apply for a new loan using this online portal.
CapFin Loan Contacts
To contact Capfin, call: 087 354 0000
Visit their website here: www.capfin.co.za