Rapid payday loans South Africa
Needing access to cash is something many of us have experienced at some point in our lives. Whether it’s to pay for an unexpected medical expense or for emergency car repairs, a cash loan can come in handy when we need it most.
Rapid Payday loans – While many banking institutions have a variety of financial offers available, their stringent qualifying criteria make it increasingly challenging for individuals to get access to loans. This has created more opportunities for the flourishing micro lending market. Now more than ever, micro lenders are offering more finance to individuals looking for convenient cash loan solutions.
Rapid Payday is one such institution. The lender strives to provide “Rapid Legal Assistance and cash in hand when you need it most”.
How to get a cash from Rapid Payday loans:
- Register online or call to speak to a friendly consultant. Ensure that you have your ID number and banking details on hand.
- Pay your once-off registration and monthly subscription fees.
- Enjoy all your product benefits.
- Through Rapid Payday, cash benefits are accessible through a reputable, duty registered credit provider.
- Once you have been approved, the cash will be sent to your card within 24 hours.
- Your first emergency cash benefit limit is set at R500.
- There is no fixed repayment date, but monthly repayment is required.
- You have the option to cancel this service by giving the financial service provider one calendar month’s written notice.
What products are offered by Rapid Payday?
Advance Legal Assistance and instant cash of up to R2000, with no interest.
Extended Legal Assistance and instant cash of up to R1500, with no paperwork.
Emergency Legal Assistance and instant cash of up to R1000, with an easy application.
Rapid Payday strives to provide simple and efficient financial solutions. Cash loans are easily accessible and qualifying criteria aren’t too strict.
Rapid Payday takes individual affordability into consideration when granting loans. Loans are also granted in accordance with stipulations set by the National Credit Regulator, so loan applicants can rest assured that the entire process is legal and transparent.