Sizabantu Financial Solutions- providing debt solutions for South Africans
The isiZulu word “Sizabantu,” meaning “help people” is the name of a leading financial institution based in Durban. A financial solutions company that assists anyone in debt, Sizabantu Financial Solutions provides debt solutions for South Africans.
Debt consolidation services are provided by Sizabantu Financial Solutions.
Debt consolidation is a debt management tool that can be used by over-indebted individuals to get their finances under control. It’s essentially a process that involves using new debt to pay off existing debt owed to creditors and can help you get rid of debt faster.
What benefits are offered by debt consolidation with Sizabantu Financial Solutions?
- You get to pay only one instalment instead of multiple payments
- Consolidating your debt can reduce the cost of borrowing
- The process can assist the applicant to budget better
- The interest rate may be lower
- The process allows you to save on multiple fees, service charges and debit order charges. You won’t have to remember to pay multiple creditors but will only have to keep track of one payment.
- You are provided with access to enough money to pay off all your debts – helping you stabilise your financial situation quickly. You get a fresh start and won’t be saddled with debt for years on end.
- The process does not have a negative impact on your credit rating.
- Debt consolidation can be a simple, effective debt management tool used for when you have multiple debts and are struggling to pay them off.
With branches in Isipingo, Pietermaritzburg, Empangeni and Pinetown, individuals in Durban can have easy access to Sizabantu Financial Solutions.
What documents you need:
- Valid South African ID
- Latest payslip
- 1 months’ bank statement
- Statements from your creditors
By choosing Sizabantu Financial Solutions you can get the help you need to get out of debt and be financially empowered. With lower instalments and potentially lower interest rates, you may have more disposable income at the end of the month. Sizabantu Financial Solutions will provide you with the right tools to channel this money towards debt repayments in a structured way.
To contact Sizabantu Financial Solutions, call: 031 824 9230.
Find them here:
320 West Street